Friday, January 06, 2006

The start of a new year ....

This is my second attempt at weight loss.

In January of 2005, I started to watch what I was eating, drink more water and try to get some form of exercise in. I lost 11 pounds in the first few weeks and then it was downhill from there. I'm not sure what went wrong, but I dropped what I was doing.

Here it is January of 2006, and I'm officially 16 pounds heavier than I was when I attempted the weight loss last year.

So, here goes nothing.

Starting Weight: 235
Goal Weight: 160
Pounds to Lose: 75

4 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

HI SARAH!! Thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving such encouragement! I know if I can do this - you can do this - so hop on the wagon with us! We can all help each other! I will add you to my blog list and let's keep in touch!
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

 
At 1/07/2006 12:53 AM, Blogger Mackey said...

Sarah??? As in Kaelynn & Braedens Mom??? I didn't know you were joing us!! Welcome!!

 
At 1/07/2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yep - it's me. The FAT mom of Braeden and Kaelynn! You guys inspired me.....I just hope I can do it.

 
At 1/08/2006 2:14 AM, Blogger Mackey said...

Yes you can- Yes you can- Yes you can- Yes you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home