Sunday, January 08, 2006

Diet Patches

I've always been skeptical about diet pills, bars, drinks, you name it.

I was browsing online, looking for perhaps some exercise video (anyone have any comments on the Walk Away The Pounds series?) or something for ideas to help get this weight off.

So I happened upon weight loss patches. You wear 1 all day, every day. They are reasonably priced, too ($13.95 plus shipping for a month's supply).

I figured, what the heck, and ordered my first month's supply today.

As with all diet products - the disclaimer reads that eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, and exercise is the key and will give you the best results while using the product.

I figure trying this can't hurt. I'll continue drinking water (so far only have had 16oz, but the day is not over) and trying to eat well (this is the part that is still very hard for me, because I LOVE food -- and there are still plenty of things in the house that are tempting). And, I don't think I'll use weather as an excuse for not exercising. There is no reason I can't go out and at least walk around our subdivision to get in some exercise.

So, I'll be sure to update when the patches arrive and when I start using them.

5 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 6:21 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I have never tried the patches - it would be interesting to know if they work or not! Maybe you could also check out the Discovery Channel National Body Challenge with me. They give you lots of great info, it is all free, and they actually have an exercise video with an instructor telling you what to do on what day! Its cool! I think you can win prizes as well!

 
At 1/09/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Mackey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/09/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Mackey said...

Hmmm...I have never been one for gimmicks. I mean if you excercise & eat well then of course you are going to lose weight. I don't mean to be negative, I just am a skeptical person by nature:)
I am very curious to see how they work. What does the patch administer to you?

 
At 1/09/2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

If you visit the website, there is information about the ingredients in the patches, and what each ingredient does. www.trim24seven.com ... we'll see. I am skeptical, too, and have NEVER tried any form of diet pills or anything of that nature. I figured, though, what is $15 with shipping to give it a try for a month? There are so many pills out there that are SO EXPENSIVE and I'm not willing to shell out big money when I don't know the truth about how the product works, or will work for me.

 
At 1/11/2006 8:07 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Good luck, Sarah, I'm trying to lose weight this year too. www.healthiermom.blogspot.com is my journal so read along with me as well. I have the Walk Away the Pounds videos and love them. Highly recommend them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home