Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday's Menu outlook

Today's menu is going to look something like this:

Breakfast:
1 pckg Smart Portions banana muffins (2 small mini muffins)
1 bottle of water (16.9oz)

Lunch:
lemon pepper tuna w/crackers (generic ritz)
2 tangerines
1 bottle of water (16.9oz)

Dinner:
small portion of pasta with sauce (no meat)
carrots

And of course, I'll continue my water drinking throughout the night, though I may break down if necessary and have a can of Diet Coke, as I was suffering from caffeine withdrawls last night and had to take two analgesic pills (aspirin, acetiminophen, and caffeine).

I also hope to avoid any snacks. Nighttime is my hardest time to stay away from food, though, as once the kids are in bed and I can relax, I'm looking for munchies. So, I will try to make healthy choices, perhaps by having some fruit rather than chips or chocolate covered raisins. :)

3 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Lookin good! Nighttime is the absolute hardest time for me too. Thats when I want all the bad stuff! Lately I just tell myself noooooo I wanna be skinny noooo baddddddd! LOL! God forbid anyone actually catches me talking to myself, but it seems to help me! :)

 
At 1/16/2006 12:50 PM, Blogger The Warfield Family said...

I wouldn't worry about meat too much as long as its lean...ground beef can be kinda iffy on that. But protein helps to keep you fuller longer. Your menu looks good though. I have a weight loss blog, I just haven't been updating like I should!!

~Amber

 
At 1/16/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger The Warfield Family said...

Doh I forgot what I originally intended to post. I like to buy those lite popcorns for snacks...if you are into popcorn. They have 100 calorie bags once popped, not too bad for a snack. And its quite a bit, even though it isn't a full size back to help the snack urge. You just have to watch the sodium can get you. I also like Apples and peanut butter for snacks. Peanut butter is good but just make sure you don't use too much. And natural peanut butter is better than regular (it just needs getting used to flavor wise).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home