Monday, May 22, 2006

Forget this weekly crap

For the time being, I cannot keep weighing in weekly. It's bringing me down. I knew I gained this past week, so I avoided the scale like the plaque.

I actually got on tonight - and - yes, saw another 4 pound gain, which I am totally not documenting at this point. I am just starting my period, though, so I have a teeny tiny bit of an excuse. Other than that, it's all because I have little self-control when it comes to delicious food, and I have barely exercised a lick in weeks.

It sucks.

I'm thinking I may weigh-in every other week, or perhaps only when the mood strikes me. I'm not giving up; it's just going to be a very long road for me, but I have to look at the amount of weight I have already lost, and make sure I at least maintain if I can't manage to keep dropping the pounds for now.

It's not like I was going to get down to my goal weight one day, and then be able to return to my normal eating habits. This is a lifestyle change. I just need to be aware of what I'm putting into my mouth, and be aware of what exercise I may or may not be doing.

I still cannot wait to get down to 199 or less, but right at this moment, that gives me 9 pounds to drop. Seems I get ---->this<----- close to that goal, and then I fall back a few steps and keep getting pushed back farther and farther away.

Did I mention how much this sucks??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home