Sunday, April 30, 2006

29 pounds and nearly 2 sizes!

So, I've dropped 29 pounds and I'm thrilled to announce that I've gone down just about 2 sizes - pants and shirts.

I started this in a size 20 - I'm now able to get into a 16. And, my shirts have gone from a 2x (22/24 or 18/20) to a 1x (18/20) or ..... a regular XL.

I actually went shopping in the Misses department in Kohl's yesterday and bought 3 tank tops in XL. I shopped in a NON-plus size department!!!! I almost bought a new pair of jeans there as well, in the Juniors department -- size 15 stretch.

I can't believe I'm --->this<--- close to fitting into normal clothing sizes. What ever will I do being able to shop anywhere for clothes??

2 Comments:

At 4/30/2006 1:55 PM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

I'm *SO* jealous Sarah!!! I wish I could say that!!! You're doing AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

 
At 5/02/2006 11:29 PM, Blogger Lacey said...

Awesome! You are doing so great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home