Saturday, April 22, 2006

Getting to the point

I'm getting to the point that I want to throw my hands up and say "To hell with it" and go back to eating what I want, when I want.

It's hard. These past 2 weeks I've gained weight. That is not the goal here.

I shouldn't let 3 pounds stand in my way of sucess, but it's been hard. Everytime I think "I'm going to straighten up and stop grabbing an extra snack here, or an larger helping there and start working out more", and the next thing I know I'm crawling into bed for the night not having worked out at all, or I'm indulging in cheesey garlic bread at my husband's workplace.

I know I can do this .... I did so well for thirteen weeks, so what is a couple weeks being off? Honestly, it'd be no different if we went on vacation out of town for a week or two and I just let it all slide because - it's a vacation afterall.

If I get my butt in gear and do my workout the 3-5 times a week like I had been, I know I'd be seeing better results as well. I know that I also need to watch the food ..... I can't keep indulging in brownies, pizza, cheesey garlic bread or extra helpings here and there. It must stop.

Thinking back, I also haven't been sitting down in the mornings to eat breakfast. I have to start doing that first and foremost to get the day started off on the right foot. Perhaps then I can get the rest of the day in order by starting off with a full belly.

I will see a loss this week. At this point, I have to or I'm afraid I'll quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home