Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Depression Diet

Seriously. This weekend was bad, as there were several BAD meals involved, overeating and snacking. I can't help it -- my period is coming and my appetite is in full force. And, since Friday I have worked out - uhh, about 20 minutes worth last night. That's it. Again, I cannot get the energy and desire to exercise.

I got on the scale last night - and the blasted scale was almost thrown out the window. It showed a 7 .... yes, SEVEN .... pound gain. WHAT?!? You've got to be F-ING kidding me!! It was late, so I weighed again this morning - undressed like I normally do - and it showed only 2 lbs.

Well, okay. I can somewhat handle that. I have to get off my ass and just do this. I was doing so well, and even last week with maintaining, I still wasn't doing too shabby. 23 pounds in 11 weeks is still pretty damn good (I have to keep telling myself that). But now I'm looking at the grim reality that I'm going to GAIN this week. I have not gained back a single pound this entire time. How can I start gaining NOW?

I've also realized, I am not going to reach my mini goal of 199 or less by April 7. That's just 9 days away, folks. It's not going to happen. There is no way my body is going to let go of 13 more pounds in that amount of time.

199 is a huge deal for me ..... it just seems like once I'm below the dreaded 200 mark, that 160 won't seem like it's sooooooooo far away.

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Just came to see your weigh in today but you haven't posted it yet. I'm amazed at how much weight fluctuates through out the day. I find that in the evening I'm usually about 4 pounds heavier then in the morning. So now if I don't get on the scale first thing in the morning then I wait until the next day to weigh in. 199 is a great goal and I'm sure you will hit it soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home