Thursday, March 16, 2006

I feel like $h!t

I'm feeling horrible. I barely slept last night, as the nighttime cold medicine I took had the reverse effect on me, and I was restless.

I'm bummed because I really wanted to see some good results this week. It's just not going to happen with the lack of exercise. There's no way I'm going to have the energy to do it today - it was hard enough to do what I did last night.

Tomorrow is weigh-in, and I was honestly hoping to see a loss of 2 pounds. I just don't think that's going to happen.

While I've been eating good for the most part (Sunday I ate at Portillos and Tuesday afternoon I had McDonald's), and I haven't had a snack after dinner in days (that is my downfall, wanting a snack after dinner while I'm relaxing watching TV - I normally try to make a sensible choice like pretzels or grapes or a 100 calorie bag of popcorn). For exercise, I did 2-miles on Friday, and then danced for a couple hours that night, but only did a little bit Tuesday night, and last night I did about 1.5 miles.

And now today - I know I should just be forcing myself to eat to keep my metabolism going, but I have no appetite. I am drinking water to keep myself hydrated, but other than that, I'm not in the mood to eat. I don't feel good, and I don't even have the energy to eat. Being at work is a task in itself. I'm hoping to get out of here early so I can head home, though not sure how much relaxing I'll get to do there with the kids. Mike is working til 8 tonight, and by that time the kids will already be in their beds.

I'm just in a down mood - feeling sorry for myself, I guess. I hate being sick. It's only a cold - not a big deal - but any sickness really brings my mood down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home