Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Under the Weather

I'm sick. I feel horrible. It started last night with a sore throat. It has progressed into a really bad sore throat, slightly feverish, achy and just feel blah overall. Even my back hurts.

I tried my best to workout tonight, and I did manage to hold out for about 20 minutes or so, estimated I did about a mile and a half or a tad more of the 3 mile workout. At least it was something. But I just couldn't gather the energy to do more.

I'm still waiting on the Leptopril to arrive. It's been over a week since I bought them. I honestly expected them by now. I have an email in to the seller, inquiring as to where they are because they were supposed to be shipped Priority mail. Hope they arrive soon, I'm anxious (though nervous) to try them.

But, I do keep telling myself that I lost TWENTY pounds all by myself and that is no small feat. I think that is incredible, as I am just heading to the 10 week mark this Friday. Which, by the way, I will be taking pictures to track my progress.

OH - and I almost forgot -- I tried on those size 16s again. Last time they were very tight and I had to lay down on the bed to squeeze myself into them. This time - they are still tight, but I managed to get them on, zipped and buttoned all while standing. See, it's small milestones like that to keep me happy. :)

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Lacey said...

Hope you feel better soon!

You are doing awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home