Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm happy about what?!?

Okay, I'm warning you -- if you read this post, you're going to think - wow. She's nuts. LOL

As I've posted about several times in the past, since this whole weight loss thing began, I've had some poop problems. Problems so bad that I was going over a week without pooping. That's not a good thing. Not good at all.

So, I've been dealing with it - increasing my water intake, adding more fiber to my diet, decreasing my fiber intake, exercising, etc. Nothing was working. I was desperate and bought a woman's laxative.

Took a pill late one Thursday night, and the next morning I woke up feeling awful. At the time I thought it was a bug - then I got to thinking, and I think it was in fact, the laxative. I went that day, a few times. And continued the next day. The day we were going to see Jeff Foxworthy. I had to resort to taking Immodium because I feared I'd spend the evening in the theater's bathroom. So, that got my system all whacked out again.

I'm not sure what brought it on, but I went normal yesterday morning. I thought - WOW! The first normal poop without having to do anything special to get it out. And then last night, I went again! So while I'm there, I'm thinking "Well, that felt pretty darn good!" and for a split second I was disappointed that I was finished. I wanted to keep going! LOL

But, understand this before you go thinking I'm a nutjob -- I have not gone normal, nor have I even gone on a daily or every other day basis (I'm talking I was LUCKY to go once a week) in nearly 6 weeks. So this was a big deal to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home