Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ego Boost

My boss came into the office today, and told me how proud she is of me. Says she has been bragging about me to her husband, her friends, and her family about how well I've been doing and how I've managed to lose 15 pounds in 5 weeks with no help from any weight loss pills, programs, or crash diets. Every pound I've dropped has all been because of changes I've made for myself. Making changes in what eat, how much I eat, and adding exercise to my routine. I used those weight loss (appetite suppressant) patches for a few weeks, and ended up stopping with a little over a week's worth left only because they were making me itchy and I was tired of having the adhesive left on my skin. And honestly .... I don't think they helped me drop the weight I did lose. Sure, maybe they did help me over the hump by curbing my appetite somewhat. But I honestly don't feel I have those patches to thank for my weight loss. It's all me, baby.

1 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 3:22 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Well,
I've told you a bunch of times how proud of you I am. You're looking great. Superwoman ain't got nuthin' on you girl!!! LMAO.....Keep up the great work!
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home