Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Goodbye Boobs

Today my coworker and my boss commented that I'm not "filling out" my shirt like I used to. That it's too big for me now ..... and that my boobs are apparently getting smaller as well.

Okay, I knew it was going to happen - but I didn't notice it. I've noticed that my stomach appears smaller - but sadly, I wasn't noticing too much of a difference in my jeans (a slight bit, so last week I thought I'd try on a smaller pair in my closet - and grabbed a pair of 16's - what a joke. I couldn't get them remotely close to button. So I'm still wearing my 20's and will have to see if there are any 18's in there to test out - but I'm not feeling very positive about all that).

I feel different, and people are noticing a difference - so why am I still wearing the same sizes?

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

Now what am I going to play with ??? LMAO!!!!!!

Good Job...Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home