Monday, January 30, 2006

B L O A T E D

The dreaded monthly punctuation began last night. 2 days later than I expected.

This month it's bad.

I woke up this morning with no appetite, and no desire to even remove myself from the bed. I got up, dressed and headed downstairs to pack my lunch for work. It's no fun packing a lunch while you feel as if your insides were chewed up and spit out by the evil monthly punctuation monster.

I feel like I swallowed an inflated beach ball and it's residing not so comfortably amongst my female reproductive organs. My jeans got tighter just around my lower stomach area (those that have had children will know what I'm referring to as the "pouch" or "pooch" or "baby bag" as I like to call it). The trouble area of the tummy that swells like a rock during this fantastic time of the month.

I skipped the workout tonight. I promised myself I was going to do it since I skipped yesterday - but I have no desire whatsoever to sweat and pant while I have a pad jammed between my legs.

And I don't want to hear it - I know that exercise helps cramps and will make me feel better - but I. Don't. Want. To. Exercise.

I want to crawl into bed, pull the covers over my head and pout for the next 5 days.

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 6:24 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Oh man - Im sorry you feel so yucky!! Just jump back on the wagon when you feel better!

 
At 2/01/2006 2:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks Bec! I have still been watching what I eat, and trying to get in my water -- it's just the exercise part that I've been slacking. But - I did go for a short walk at lunch yesterday, so it was *something*. I am just feeling bloated yucky - and am still having poop issues so that doesn't make me feel any better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home