Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A bit of an internal problem

When I posted about my digestive issues over a week ago, I truly didn't think I'd be writing now wishing I could go.

But, the next night after my rant about my hour long poop party, I had more intestinal discomfort, though not as bad.

So here I am today, and I honestly can't remember pooping since those couple nights. That would make approximately eight days of a no-poop status.

That cannot possibly be good in terms of weight loss .... I mean, I have eight days worth backed up inside me .... that's got to weigh something.

If I don't go soon, I'm going to force myself to go buy some Correctol or something to try to evict it from my body.

Really ... if anyone has any good advice on how to poop, I'd like to hear it. Because I'm desperate to go.

3 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Rose said...

I give Emily Prune Juice and Fig cookies. Usually works for her.

Sorry to hear you are going through this

 
At 1/25/2006 7:37 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I usually take some Ex-lax or drink a Starbucks frappuccino and that does the trick for me. I'd try to increase your water and fiber intake and that will help too.

 
At 1/25/2006 2:45 PM, Blogger The Warfield Family said...

Drinking enough water, eating enough fiber... Those all help. With Dylan I'll do prune juice, a little goes a long way.

For me it depends on the kind of coffee. Starbucks won't get me to go but I swear Bob Evans coffee is laxative coffe LOL.

Hope everything comes out alright...pun intended ; ] (I couldn't help myself)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home