Sunday, January 15, 2006

Not a terrific day, though not bad either

I'm still probably way under my alloted calories, probably even under 1000 at that. But I just feel like today didn't go the way I wanted because - I didn't start the day off by eating breakfast.

I woke up at 6am (after going to sleep at 3am) with horrible stomach cramps and bowel issues. I was in the bathroom on the toilet for an hour. Finally got back into bed, started to doze, and heard the littlest munchkin stirring in her room. Poked at hubby to get out and tend to her since I had just missed an hour of my precious sleep. I barely slept the next hour, as the kids were up, making noise, moving around - and then I'm being asked if I want scrambled eggs or waffles for breakfast.

Ummm....NEITHER. I was just crapping my brains out for an hour straight - I'm in no mood to eat. So - I skipped breakfast, afraid I wouldn't leave the bathroom for the rest of the day.

I ended up making 3 more trips to the bathroom since 7am.......the last one being while I was at the store around 12:30 this afternoon. So, needless to say by the time we got back home for lunch, I was not in the mood to be that picky. I had some leftover rice-a-roni fried rice and a small bowl of pasta with tomato sauce.

Like I said, still probably way under my calories - but I still feel I "cheated" somehow by NOT eating. I did have some chicken for dinner, nothing else - I should have a little something else before it gets to be too late (it's already 8pm) - because I am feeling a bit hungry still.

And I am going to try my hardest to get to bed by - no later than 11pm tonight to catch up on some rest. I know that not getting enough sleep can be hurtful to weight loss, too. So, I need some Zzzzzzzz's.

2 Comments:

At 1/15/2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Mackey said...

Are you a night owl too Sarah?? I am horrible for going to bed at a decent time. I just love the quietness of the house at this time:)

 
At 1/16/2006 12:41 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yes, very much a nightowl. I like my time to myself after the kids are in bed. :) I really do need to change that and start getting to bed early. But yeah, I said I was going to be in bed by 11, and here it is almost 1am now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home