Saturday, January 14, 2006

Weekends

Weekends are hard. This morning wasn't too bad, but as the day wears on, the harder it gets.

Did some errands today (stopped at the mall, got gas, car wash, etc) and picked up Wendy's kids meals for the kids. I was so tempted to order something for myself, but didn't.

I have to decide what to have for lunch. I probably could have had Wendy's and still not gone over the 1730 calories max that I can intake in order to still lose weight.

Breakfast:
Small bowl of cantaloupe and tangerine -- estimated 60 calories
Glass of water (16oz) -- 0 calories

Lunch:
Healthy Choice chicken & mashed potatoes meal -- 190 calories
1 slice 100% whole wheat bread -- 90 calories
Glass of water (160z) -- 0 calories

Snack: (here's my downfall)
Tortilla chips and Chipotle Cream Cheese dip -- estimated 240 calories

Dinner:
Tuna w/1 tbsp Miracle Whip on crackers (10 Ritz whole wheat) -- 300 calories total
Glass of water (16oz) -- 0 calories

Total - 880 calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home