Friday, January 13, 2006

Keeping track

I'm finding that keeping track is good for me. Plus, maybe I can make some sense of some of the stomach issues I tend to have (besides being lactose intolerant) by keeping a food log.

Breakfast:
small bowl of Special K w/strawberries cereal (and I say small because it was a serving size bowl, I ate 1/2, didn't like it and gave the rest to my husband) -- 110 calories

Lunch:
cheeseburger "Boca Burger" on a piece of 100% whole wheat bread with ketchup, mustard and romaine lettuce -- 207 calories
glass of water (16oz) -- 0 calories

Snack:
2 peanutbutter chocolate chip rice cakes -- 120 calories

Dinner:
salad with chicken and lowfat italian dressing -- estimated 120 calories
glass of water (16oz) -- 0 calories

Snack:
2 buttered popcorn rice cakes -- 70 calories
1 peanutbutter chocolate chip rice cake -- 60 calories

Late Snack:
Kemp's no sugar fudge bar -- 50 calories
glass of water (16oz) -- 0 calories

Total: 737 calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home