Monday, January 09, 2006

It was a good day!

Okay - today was a good day. It's already after 10pm, and I don't have the urge to snack. It could be that I'm fighting off another caffeine withdrawl headache, though. So, 2 more analgesic pills down the hatch.

Other than that, I'm finishing my last glass of water, which will make 64oz today. The most yet. And -- not a single snack today. :) I had saved one of the tangerines from lunch to have as a late afternoon snack while at work, but never had the desire to eat it. Not because it didn't taste good or that I didn't like it - I just didn't have the desire to eat anything.

So, I feel all in all today was a good day. Despite one thing - didn't get any exercise in. Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do for that. I really would like to get a step and start doing some step aerobics. Yes, it sounds cheesy, but I did it in gym class in high school and it was one of the few activities I really got into. I can see myself hopping around on the step, getting into it and not feeling like I was being forced to exercise.

So - if anyone out there has a stepper they'd like to get rid of -- let me know!

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 6:41 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Good for you Sarah. That's great. I was looking at what you were eating and I though oh my gosh I'd be starving. But very glad to hear you made it through the day. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home