Thursday, January 12, 2006

Today's Calories, Wendy's & a Treat

Ate at Wendy's for dinner tonight. Had the Chicken BLT salad with lowfat honey mustard dressing and croutons. Total of 520 calories there, and had diet coke with it.

Then, went grocery shopping and found Kemp's brand no sugar added fudge bars (they are sweetened with Splenda) and they are only 50 calories each.

So, here's what today's menu consisted of:

Breakfast:
2 tangerines (60 calories)
small glass of water (4oz - 0 calories)

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine baked chicken & dressing with mashed potatoes (230 calories)
1 bottle of water (16.9oz - 0 calories)

Snack: (okay, so it's really not a snack)
1 bottle of water (16.9oz - 0 calories)

Dinner:
Wendy's Chicken BLT Salad with croutons & lowfat honey mustard dressing (520 calories)
Diet Coke (0 calories)

Snack:
Kemp's sugar free fudge bar (50 calories)

So, today's total calorie count

drumroll please ......... 860

Wow! Even with splurging by eating out at a fast food joint and having a snack that almost seems like the real thing (LOL .... really, for those that have Kemp's brand in stores near you, pick them up - they are not bad at all and you cannot go wrong for only 50 calories), I kept it WELL under 1000 calories and I am NOT EVEN TRYING TO DO THAT!

I figured that if I keep my calorie intake between approximately 1230-1730 (I think that is the figure I got (did it at work so the paper is on my desk there), somewhere in the mid-1200 to mid-1700 range), I should lose at least 1 pound per week (should being the key word there).

Unfortunately today's water intake is only at about 38oz. I should have at least one 16oz glass before bed, though which will bring that up a bit.

And, tomorrow is the big day. My first weigh-in! I did my first weight late afternoon, early evening, fully clothed, so that is how I plan on continuing to do it.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home