Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday Check-in

Okay, so I figure the more posts, the sooner my before pictures are off the main page and into the archives. :) LOL

Anyway, here's a brief rundown on what I ate today.

Breakfast:
1 slice of 100% whole wheat toast with a smidgen of margarine
1 small glass of orange pineapple juice

Lunch:
lemon pepper tuna w/crackers
1 tangerine
2 rice cakes
1 bottle of water (16.9oz)

Dinner:
1 large chicken breast
1 small helping of parmesan rice
1 large helping of string beans
1 glass of water (16oz)

I have to admit, today was harder. I was more hungry. And I still am. Honestly, what I'd really like to do right now is sit down, watch some tv and have a snack. Or two. Or three.

I will try to overcome the desire to eat every bit of junk food in this house (I'm ovulating and desiring CHOCOLATE something terrible!).

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 11:47 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Wow still an Awesome day of food. I have not been so diciplined LOL

 
At 1/11/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

That is a great meal plan! And I know what you mean about adding more posts LOL! I have done the same thing! Gawd I sooooo know about wanting the chocolate - and its even harder I bet with the PMS - just hang in there and think how hot we are all going to look in a few months!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home