Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Happy Healthy Humpday

Okay, here we are midweek. I have my first weigh in in 2 days. I'm anxious.

At any rate, here's todays meal menu thus far. I did keep track of calroies for this.

Breakfast:
1 pckg Smart Portions blueberry muffins (140 calories)
glass of water (8zo - 0 calories)

Lunch:
1 cheeseburger "Boca Burger" (meatless - 100 calories - and not bad AT ALL, actually kinda tasty)
1 slice 100% whole wheat bread (I cut it in half and used it as a bun for the burger - 90 calories)
ketchup & mustard (less than 15 calories)
1 tangerine (not sure exactly, getting different calorie counts on different sites -- estimating 30 calories)
1 bottle of water (16.9oz - 0 calories)

Snack:
2 buttered popcorn rice cakes (70 calories)

Total so far for the day ...... 445 calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home