Thursday, January 12, 2006

Am I hallucinating?

This morning as I was dressing in the bathroom - I glanced in the mirror.

There I was in just my bra and panties. I caught a glimpse of myself, and stopped.

Is my stomach smaller?? It can't be. How??

I haven't done any form of exercise other than my normal daily routine of being up and down the stairs a few times, or the bit of movement from desk to printer, to fax machine, to back room, etc, in the office.

But, I SWEAR, my stomach appears like it shrank a little bit. Perhaps I'm losing the weight from my fat gut first (I HOPE, as I'd like to keep my boobs - LOL)? I've only been at this a week .... not even, in fact.

But I have cut down what I eat by A LOT. I admit, I cheated last night. I had quite a few pretzels (okay, so that's not too terribly bad), but I did have some bridge mix. I've been dying for chocolate.

Even with my indulgences, I probably still did not go over 1400 calories for the day. And I ended up getting in 74oz of water.

Tomorrow is my first weigh-in, and I'm even more anxious now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home