Saturday, January 14, 2006

Coming Soon: Exercise

I've been debating about buying a step; really wanting one, but not wanting to spend the $100 on the "original" club step that's out there. I have also heard good things about exercise balls and such, so that was at the back of mind as well.

While surfing the web yesterday, I happened upon The Step Body Fusion kit.

I did a bit more searching and found it on sale at Target. Since I had some gift cards from Christmas, and that we have a $20 credit sitting on one our credit cards, I ordered it. I also found an online code that took $5 off an order of $50 or more. It'll end up costing $10.60 out of pocket.

I can't wait until it arrives and I can start working out! It'll be a start at least. I can alternate the stepping with the Walk Away the Pounds DVD I also ordered. And - eventually, once our community rec building is finished (just in beginning construction phase right now), there will be a gym there for us to use. That'll be nice.

I'm actually looking forward to exercising .... hoping to see even bigger results once I add that in with eating right and drinking water.

2 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 8:11 PM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

The exercise is so hard for me to keep up....I hope you find it easier! Looks like you have a plan!
Right here with ya! :)

 
At 1/15/2006 3:13 PM, Blogger Mackey said...

Those balls sure are popular. I just may have to check one of those out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home