Friday, January 20, 2006

Weigh-in ... Week 2

Today's weigh-in, 229. I lost a pound.

I can't help but feel a bit disappointed. I really expected to see a loss of at least 2 pounds.

But, then again - at least I lost something.

And when I look at the overall loss so far, that's still pretty darn good because they do say the slower it comes off, the easier it is to keep it off. It's just when you want to lose so much weight in the first place, these small losses make it harder to digest because it could take me forever to finally get down to that goal.

2 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 6:08 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I know how you feel......but we are sooooo gonna do this! And it does seem to be what everyone says about it being healthier to lose it slowly. I still wish we had a magic wand!!

 
At 1/23/2006 1:55 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Hey 1 pound is great. You still lost something. Good Job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home