Wednesday, January 18, 2006

That felt good!

I did my first workout tonight. Boy, did that feel kinda good. :)

I did Leslie Sansone's 1-mile Walk Away the Pounds DVD. Didn't use the weights like they do - but still could feel the burn. I can only imagine when I start using weights, too. I figure I'll do it this way a couple more times, and by that time I should have my body fusion kit and I can use the hand weights from that.

After my workout, I jumped in the shower, turned on the radio and jammed to some oldies music. LOL I danced the whole time. Didn't stop once .... so I figure I had a bit of fun and got in some more exercise.

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

It does feel good doesnt it!!! Sounds like you are having fun too!! Yayyyyy for you!!!!!!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home