Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy to be back to a "routine"

I have to admit, it is much easier to keep on track of everything during the work week. I guess it's because the food I have is what I have brought with me - so there is not much here to tempt me.

I'm anxious to start my exercise. I'm hoping my Walk Away the Pounds DVD came in the mail today. I haven't gotten notification that my Body Fusion kit has even shipped yet, so I'm not expecting that yet.

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with the gynecologist for my annual (fun!!) and I know they will weigh me. So, I'll probably cheat and take an unofficial weigh-in tomorrow morning on my scale so that I'm not shocked when I see what the doctor's scale says. Every scale is different, so I get there tomorrow and it says I weigh more, I don't want to get upset. Or opposite, I don't want to be there and have the scale say I'm alot less and end up weighing in on Friday, to find I'm heavier than that. And then when the doctor decides to lecture me because I'm obese, I can simply say "Yes, I'm aware of that and I'm currently working on it. I've lost *x* pounds so far."

So, I started this morning by eating a slightly "bigger" breakfast to get some more calories in me during the day, rather than trying to get extra in later after dinner.

Breakfast:
2 slices 100% whole wheat toast w/butter -- 240 calories
8oz glass of orange pineapple juice -- 130 calories

Lunch:
Healthy Choice chicken breast & mashed potatoes meal -- 190 calories
2 tangerines -- 60 calories
1 bottle of water (16.9oz) -- 0 calories

Not bad -- 620 calories total so far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home