Saturday, January 28, 2006

Not moving again


Things are not moving again.

Thursday morning was the last little bit of relief I got.

Since then there have been several occassions that I've felt like I needed to go, would sit on the toilet ...... and nothing.

I don't know what else to do. I'm eating better, drinking water, exercising. I would think I'm getting more fiber now than I ever was since I've starting making healthier food choices along with leafy green non-iceberg lettuce being in my diet. I've had a couple bowls of Raisin Bran within the last week, week and a half.

So what gives? I really want to be regular. A daily shit is a must! Please bowel, just do what you are supposed to!

2 Comments:

At 1/29/2006 11:27 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Have you added some whole grain bread to your diet? They make some reallly good whole grain, low fat bread that is low card and low cal - like 100 calories a slice - it is great for breakfarst!!! And greeaaaaaaaaaaaat for poooooping! LMAO!

 
At 1/30/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger The Warfield Family said...

Oatmeal gets me to go. I don't use the premade stuff but get the quaker in the cardboard tubes, add some raisins, some brown sugar splenda (which is good) and its really good. Also gets me to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home