Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Cheated

No, not on the "diet". Instead, I weighed in early. It's unofficial. I won't actually use this weight. I'll still weigh in tomorrow. By then maybe the lemon meringue pie will have caught up to my ass. ;)

But, I am proud to say that I exercised 6 days out of the last 8, and I've also been using the weight loss patches for a little over a week now.

Anyway, scale shows a loss of ..... drumroll please ....


FOUR pounds!

Which means I just might have met both my mini goals. So, I can't wait to weigh-in tomorrow to confirm that. Of course, I could be setting myself up for disappointment if I get on that scale and it shows higher than 225.

Regardless, I'm totally stoked right now!!

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger The Warfield Family said...

Tell me about the patches. Do you think they have been helping? Where did you get them from?

 
At 1/27/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I bought them on ebay, but they are the patches from www.trim24seven.com They are supposed to be an appetite suppressant - and while I did feel like maybe they were helping, I'm still skeptical, because I'm also working out, eating better, drinking water, etc. So, I'm not sure that it's the patches helping, or just by what I'm doing on my own ... or maybe it's both. I think I will finish up my month's supply and then try the weight loss again just on my own and see how I do then. If I find that my loss is slowing down, I'll order another month's supply of the patches and see if that helps boosts things again. They were actually reasonably priced, so it's not the price keeping me from buying them again - I guess I just don't want to have to "depend" on anything if it's not necessary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home