Thursday, February 02, 2006

Not a good week in terms of exercise

This week I didn't reach my goal of wanting to work out 5 days. I only managed a couple times, but at least it was something. I just didn't have much mojo in terms of wanting to use all those muscles after a long day at work.

I can't quite figure out why all of a sudden my body (mainly my legs) ache like crazy. The monthly punctuation is just about gone so I don't think it's that. I don't feel sick, so I don't think I'm coming down with something. But why would my muscles decide to ache now when I started the exercising a couple weeks ago?

At any rate, hopefully I can get back into the swing things this next week. Tomorrow is weigh-in day, so we'll see how week #4 was.

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2006 6:57 AM, Blogger Jess said...

maybe the lactic acid is building up in your body. Do you take a multi-vitamin? I find sometimes that if I don't, I get leg cramps pretty easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home