Monday, February 20, 2006

Goals

I figured it was about time to set a new "mini" goal.

Maybe it's a bit extreme, as it would require me to lose more than the total I've already lost in just 7 more weeks.

My goal is to get down to below 200 pounds by my birthday (April 11). Since my birthday falls on a Tuesday, I'll bump the goal date back to April 7 instead.

With that said, when I do my weigh-in on April 7, the scale must read 199 or less. I have 7 weeks to drop 21 more pounds. That is 6 more pounds than I've lost in 6 weeks time, but I think it's a very realistic goal.

I also have something else to look forward to and motivate me. We have plans in the works with my friend and her husband to do a Spirit Cruise downtown on Lake Michigan. We don't have a particular date, but plan to do it sometime this summer. It is semi-formal, so a cocktail dress will be a must, and I want to look good.

So - there it is. Now I hope I can do it!

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 8:39 PM, Blogger Lacey said...

You can do it...go Sarah!!




Lacey
http://healthy-me.blogspot.com/

 
At 2/23/2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Rose said...

You can do it. Goals are a great thing to have. I got to set some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home