Monday, March 06, 2006

Food Diary, Working Out & Pills

I've decided that I should probably continue tracking exactly what I'm eating, and counting those calories.

Sometimes it can be quite the pain in the arse if your meal consists of something that does not have the nutritional information listed right on it. Then you have to go searching, and I'm finding mixed answers in just what is in certain food items.

And as for working out - I have to start up again. It's been 9 days since my last workout. Though, a few times I've danced a bit, or did a few sets of squats (don't laugh, but a few nights ago I did 50 squats while in the shower). I don't consider that much of exercise, since it didn't take that much time to do. So, I did buy the WATP 3-mile DVD. And I still have hopes for an elliptical. Until then, I think I'm going to try to "wing" the WATP method while watching TV. I've been wanting to see A Time To Kill for awhile now, and started it last night (ON Demand), but fell asleep about 30 minutes in (only due to being extremely tired for some reason). So my tentative plan for tonight after dinner and getting the kids bathed and ready for bed, I'm going to turn on the movie, and MOVE. I'll just watch the clock and keep moving, doing the moves I'm used to from the WATP routines. It may not be exact - but it will be something.

Lastly, the pills. I'm seriously considering Lipovarin or Leptopril. I'm skeptical. Always have been with these things (as I was with the patches), but I'm starting to feel desperate. Life is busy, and there are some days I don't have the time or energy to eat sensibly and exercise as I should. And I have alot of weight to lose. If I were only looking to drop 15-20 pounds, that'd be one thing - but I have at least 75 to lose (and I'm 16 pounds closer to that). I just feel that I'm not seeing results like I'd like. At least over these past few weeks - and I know - some of it is choices I've been making, and I have myself to blame. I did make bad food choices and I have slacked in the exercise department. But I just feel like I'm never going to get to that goal.

The Lipovarin sells for big bucks, which is why I'm looking into the Leptopril. It sells for much less, but is supposed to be just as good. I haven't made a final decision - but I have placed some bids on some on ebay. If anyone has heard anything about it, or tried it, please comment!

2 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

Hey Sarah, I was thinking about those too. I decieded to try Relacore and I LOVED it! But not for the weightloss...it made my mood SO much better! I've heard good things on both those. I've been thinking on those too. I also have AT LEAST 70 lbs to lose! Seems so hopless...but I know it'll come...I've lost a little more weight seems like when I was on relacore I was happy but the scaled stayed the same BUT I also lost inches!!! Which is also great...I'm just trying to figure out to go back to relacore or try something else....Let me know if you try it and like it! GL!

 
At 3/07/2006 5:33 PM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I wish I could try them - but I can't... I also wish it would come off faster and that excercising was easier. Im with you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home