Friday, March 03, 2006

Weigh-in .... Week 8

Stayed the same.

I'm surprised. Overeating, indulging, not exercising and having my period! I was bracing myself to see a gain - but I maintained.

I do need to give myself a good kick and get back into working out at least 5 times a week. It is just such a chore to me. I'd rather relax and watch a good TV program. I'm thinking I need to get some sort of machine so that I can watch TV while I exercise. Then I probably wouldn't have a problem going at it for 30 minutes to an hour EVERY day.

Would anyone like to donate money so I can get an elliptical? LOL

3 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 10:37 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Maintaining is good. Good for you. I'd much rather watch TV too. LOL

 
At 3/04/2006 9:17 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

OH man - you dont want an ellptical - they eat boobies! LOL!! No really they are good, but I much prefer walking on an incline! You are doing great, just remember our goals for the year and why we started!! YOU CAN DO ITTT!!! (tony little voice)

 
At 3/04/2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

That's awesome! I love the ellptical machine! I started out not being able to do it now I do it for about 45mins to an hour! It's a workout! That's so cool!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home