Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yuck

I knew this weekend wasn't going to good in terms of eating. Hubby got the entire weekend off, and today we took the kids out for lunch at Rainforest Cafe and then to Build-a-Bear afterwards. I had a juicy cheeseburger and fries for lunch. Granted - only ate 1/2 the burger and most of the fries - but then I was stuffed.

But dinner tonight. 2 problems with that. 1) It was after 8:30 by the time we ate. And 2) It was pizza.

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm kicking myself now because I do not feel good. My stomach is doing flip flops and I feel the need to go to the bathroom - but at this point, I cannot. Not that I don' t want to, but my body apparently is not ready to let go yet. Hopefully soon as my stomach is gurgling and churning more and more and I'm getting that feeling of pressure .......

Better go .....

1 Comments:

At 2/26/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

I've had the same problem this weekend Sarah....I've eaten horrible!!! I'm hoping to have a fresh start on Monday! I was thinking about your bm problems, is that something that has happened just recently or always was that way. I'm wondering maybe you could ask a doc about it! Everytime I read you're having problems I think oh no not again! I had that problem when I was prego with Tara and it was HELL! I hope something happens soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home