Monday, February 27, 2006

Confessions

This weekend was bad. And I mean bad.

I mentioned the burger at Rainforest, and the pizza for dinner Saturday night. But Sunday rolled around and my best intentions went out the window. For lunch we ate at McDonald's. And even though it was a Filet-O-Fish, you cannot justify eating that when you are trying to lose weight.

And to top it off, I indulged in almost an entire box of Girl Scout Tagalongs. OMG .... those cookies are just heavenly, and it's been ages since I've had one. So I just kept eating, and eating and eating until I had a stomachache like no other.

I told you it was a bad weekend.

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Rose said...

It's okay it happens. Losing this weight isn't always going to be easy. Just make it a good rest of the week. You can do it !!!!!

 
At 3/01/2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Sarah,
I just got my new issue of "Fitness" in the mail today and I saw something that might be of interest to you. It says if you know you are going to splurge....to consume 500 less calories the day before and the day after you are going to indulge so that you don't put on any excess weight. Don't beat youself up; you deserved a nice weekend with the hubby!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home