Thursday, March 09, 2006

Unofficial Weigh-In

Okay, I cheated and weighed in early. But I can hardly contain my excitement.

I just weighed myself after my workout (not sure if that would make a difference or not) and I know nighttime isn't exactly the best time to weigh-in either - BUT - with the lack of progress over the past few weeks, I just couldn't resist since I've been back on track and exercised 3 times in the last 4 days.

So, for an unofficial weigh-in (I'll take tomorrow morning's weight as the official one) - but for right now - I lost 4 pounds!! That brings my total to 20! TWENTY!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 12:30 AM, Blogger Lacey said...

WTG Sarah!

 
At 3/11/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

AWESOME!! Congrats Sarah! So do you think the pills are helping? That's just awesome!

 
At 3/11/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I haven't gotten the pills yet. So far all my weight loss has been on my own.

 
At 3/12/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

WOW even better! That is so awesome!!! I wish I could have the loss!!! I just seem to stay at the same...are you messuring too? I wonder how many inches you've lost! CONGRATS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home