Friday, March 24, 2006

Weigh-In .... Week 11

Not a surprise. Stayed the same this week.

Current Weight: 212

No problem. It's been over a week since my last workout, and the past couple days I have been fighting with an increased appetite.

I did take my first Leptopril pill this morning. It says to take 2 pills before each meal - but I only took 1 before breakfast, and my plan is to have 1 before dinner. I just didn't want to overdo it at first, in case my body wouldn't react well. I figure I'll ease in to it. So, we'll see how it all pans out.

So right now I am off to go do (or at least, attempt) a 3-mile walk.

2 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 2:21 PM, Blogger The Observer said...

its a great thing to think about your body, give it respect and attention and be responsible towards it almost like it were a living entity seperate from yourself.
Love your body, cary for it, keep it healthy and fit. Your body will reward you in return. Mark my words. You'r going a good job.
Take care

 
At 3/24/2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Jess said...

You're doing great, Sarah. Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home