Friday, April 14, 2006

Oops! It's Friday already!

The fact that today is Friday completely escaped me this morning while I was in the bathroom getting ready for work.

I was focusing moreso on the fact that I got to wear capris and sandals today than anything. Love, love, LOVE the weather we're having.

But, that is besides the point. I also don't expect to see results this week - and in fact, have braced myself to see a gain. After not eating much for over a week, and dropping 6 pounds, this week my appetite returned nearly full force - and hey - it's my birthday week afterall, and I've enjoyed several big meals which left my stomach HURTING (I'm talking actual pain because I overate and stretched my stomach back out a bit). Plus, I sadly have stopped my workouts altogether. I just can't get back into the swing of things and find the 40 minutes to get it done.

So, I'll weigh in when I get home from work this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home