Friday, May 26, 2006

Weigh-in .... Week 20

Last week I never did an official weigh-in, but had weighed early and had weighed after the fact, and both times showed the same results. I had gained 4 more pounds.

So, at week 19, I weighed 208.

Here were are at week 20, and I'm at 204. So, I've managed to drop 4 of the 8 pounds that I managed to gain again in the last couple weeks.

I'm happy to see it wasn't another big gain. I am trying my hardest to avoid the foods that taste so damn good, but are so damn bad. Of course, exercise has left my vocabulary. It's as if I don't even remember what that word means.

However, I did get a little bit of a "workout" in on Sunday while I worked outside in our flower bed. Had to do some weeding and get all the grass out and prepare it for more bulbs that we planned to plant. I was squating down because the ground was a bit damp and I didn't have anything to kneel, and I worked up a little sweat. Hey, it's something!! Better than sitting inside on my butt!!!!

So, we'll see if I can manage to start adding in more exercise here and there - even if it is just a walk around the block, or general walking/moving around outside while the kids play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home