Saturday, July 14, 2007

The year is quickly passing

Here it is, already July. The summer is flying by, and before I know it, we'll be sitting down and gorging on Thanksgiving dinner and soon after there will be all the holiday goodies.

I've come to the conclusion that 2007 is probably not meant to be a year for me to focus on losing weight. After 6 months of unemployment, my husband is finally working again. I'm finally feeling better after my stomach issues. A couple rechecks on the machines inside stores and my blood pressure seems to have leveled itself out.

As long as I can maintain, I think I'll be content for this year. Perhaps I'll focus on the weight loss again in 2008, when I can start fresh.

Current Weight: 200

1 Comments:

At 8/24/2007 8:32 PM, Blogger Mackey said...

Oooo...that evil 200. I lost 50 lbs on Weight Watchers. I was 199 for about 5 hours & then back to 200. In the past 3 years I have gained back 25:(
Always a struggle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home