Friday, March 23, 2007

Not trying, but losing

Unfortunately for me, I have been sick for weeks. A cold, tonsilitis, an ear infection, another sore throat, a bad cough, headaches......in a matter of just a few weeks, I had 2 different types of antibiotics which I had to take for 10 days each. I'm still not feeling 100%.

With being sick, I was queasy or had little or no appetite at all. Other times I'd be starving.

Regardless, I watched my weight bounce around a bit (before really getting sick I went up to about 208), and then it started dropping. I weighed last week, and realized I was back down to 201.

Then I weighed this week.

198.

That's right. Under 200. Finally.

Now to keep it that way.

Current Weight: 198

1 Comments:

At 4/09/2007 11:21 PM, Blogger Mackey said...

Hi Sarah!!!
It was so cool to see you over at my blog.
Somehoe I lost you in cyberspace awhile back.
198! Kudos to you. I am stuck at 223:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home